ARTOTEC PLAYGROUND – ÄLTA SWEDEN – Design Frédéric Iriarte – UNIC6 – IRREALIST ART, FILM & MUSIC EDITIONS
ARTOTEC DESIGN the FUTURE with our playful equipment for outdoor spaces, robust and entertaining for all ages.
An unique organic, ergonomic and futuristic Design.
Urban furniture to the need and the enjoyment of a modern society.
Research & Development based on knowledge, methods and experiences interacting in the field of art, design & architecture.
The future is now!
– For a sustainable environment beneficial to future generations.
– Street furniture and multi activity equipment attractive and fun for all.
– High Tech value that stimulate the imagination, ingenuity and physical activities.
– A fruitful interaction/combination, an application of natural phenomena and methodology (biomimicry) welding with an elaborated modern technology.
A concept giving a cultural dimension to urban planning. ”Art is not only what you see but it is as well what you feel and what you learn that stimulate creativity, communication, inspiration and innovation.”
An artistic conception served by innovative technology.
Discover our creations at ARTOTEC Recreational sculptures and urban furniture with [Art & Technology] https://www.artotec.org
ARTOTEC on YouTube Channel
Project: LOBÉLIAN i SÖDRA HEDVIGSLUND (Stockholm/Nacka/Älta) Playground Recreational sculptures with Art & Technology
Location: Södra Hedvigslund (Stockholm/Nacka) HUS 1-5, Radhus 6-17
Architect: NOVAMARK AB Ordering by: SMÅA HUS AB Project manager: S46 Mark-&-Väg AB
Album ”RAINBOW POPPY” by UNIC6 [Electroacoustic Universal Art Music]
* Stian Grimstad (Indian Sitar, Trombon)
* Anna Karin Penton (Trumpet)
* Frédéric Iriarte (Doublebass, bass, saxophone, flute, guitar, lyra, percussions, harmonica, keyboard & FX) 2 POP POPPY 4´18´´ IRSC SE-5YH-20-03003 Buy the album on Bandcamp https://unic6.bandcamp.com/album/rainbow-poppy-by-unic6-fr-d-ric-iriarte-stian-grimstad-anna-karin-penton-electroacoustic-universal-art-music
UNIC6 is an International, Experimental, Improvisation, Multidisciplinary, Collaborative project. Produced at the Electronic Music Studio JÄRNA (Stockholm/Sweden) and in collaboration with IRREALIST ART, FILM & MUSIC EDITIONS
Teaser on SoundCloud
Video Teaser on YouTube
* Frédéric Iriarte is a painter, sculptor, visual artist, designer, musician, composer, filmmaker, publisher of art & design books, researcher & developer (R&D) in the field of monumental public sculptures and urban spaces with holistic approach and methodologies…
UNIC6 [Electroacoustic Universal Art Music]
NATURAL JAZZY FUSION Ltd/Corp
PARIS ZOO MOTION
* Stian Grimstad is a Norwegian musician based in Stockholm since 2003.
His main instruments are sitar, tuba and valve trombone and he play these in many different styles and traditions.
His speciality is Indian classical music, a tradition He have learned through numerous stays in India and studies with his sitar guru Gaurav Mazumdar (himself a senior disciple of the legend Pandit Ravi Shankar). His horn skills is a result of years of training in a marching band in Norway in the 80s, a background one maybe can hear in his energetic tone.
He also work as a composer sometimes, mostly in the style of indian classical music.
* Anna Karin Penton swedish trumpet player
Recorded, mixed and mastered at ELECTRONIC MUSIC STUDIO JÄRNA (Stockholm, Sweden) Released by IRREALIST ART, FILM & MUSIC EDITIONS
Registered at the Royal Library of Sweden in Stockholm & Gramophone archive IFPI
MUSIC IRSC SE-5YH-20-03002 / SE-5YH-20-03009
FILM IRSC SE-5YH-20-03001
N.B.! Photos, images, texts and proposals cannot be used, copied, reproduced or distributed without the written permission of the authors and Irrealist Art Editions.
© Music, films, public works, photographs, illustrations, designs, are protected by law. Copyright and registered organizations STIM. IFPI, SACEM, SABAM, OHIM, BUS, ADAGP, ARS, COPYSWEDE and others worldwide. Send a request to Irrealist Art Editions.
OBS Foto, texter och förslag kan inte användas, publiceras, kopieras, reproduceras eller distribueras utan skriftligt tillstånd av upphovsrättsägare Frédéric Iriarte (konstnär) och ARTOTEC AB.
© Konst, Design har mönsterskydd i enlighet med OHIM, ADAGP, BUS, ARS, STIM, CopySwede med flera WorldWide. Skicka en förfråga till firstname.lastname@example.org .